6 Signs That Someone Doesn’t Care For Your Feelings
- They turn people against you and the group believes this person at face value (without considering that the person is lying to sabotage you purposely, but they themselves want to fit in so bad they go along to get along without batting an eye, throwing you under the bus like you’re nothing). Advice. Don’t invest energy or time in someone or people that makes you feel worse about yourself. Don’t feel bad for walking away from a relationship/friendship.
- They make it seem like everything is always your fault.
- Your feelings are seen as drama.
- They don’t ask how are you
- You constantly feel alone even though you are in a group.
- You’re afraid to criticize them to avoid any argument because you know it will end up being your fault.
- Everything bad that happens in their life is your fault.
This has helped me and I hope it helps you.
We pick our friends, but real situations sort them out.
When someone helps you in their struggle, this isn’t support, this is love.
Forgetting people in silence and never speaking to them again is a form of self-care.
When someone ghosts you, do not disturb the dead. Do not bother them again.
Your capacity to allow people to live a truth completely opposite to yours, without shutting off, your compassion for them is a reflection of how powerful your love is.-Bridge To Lemuria, Faith Spina
8. If you are the one always reaching out or starting contact, and they never reach out first at all, look at this.
It’s 2022 🔥🙌
If you like what you’ve read, please recommend it so others can read it as well. Please tell me what you want me to write about here!
Interested in what I done? Check out my LinkedIn profile I barely use lol. I’ll update it to add the new current businesses I’m working on one of these days. I haven’t updated it in months.