Need to take a shortcut or two to make it through the holiday season? I got you covered!
I watched Inside Edition and learned about some of these. Others I learned about. Enjoy!
I added this one at the top because it’s the cutest bear I’ve ever seen! Little Inspiration’s Bear In A Blanket is so cute!!!!!!
Anywho, back to the cooking hacks.
- Use Cookie Cutters To Cook Eggs
Same thing for Pancakes.
And 7 other ways to use cookie cutters.
2. Pancake Pops
3. Need to cool drinks quickly? Wrap a drink in a wet paper towel and place it in the freezer, you will be able to speed up the cooling process.
4. Use a waffle iron to cook hash browns!
5. Take a pint of ice cream, cut into slices, and then place the slices between two cookies. Don’t forget to get rid of the paper!
6. Missing a roasting rack? Try rolling a long piece of foil lengthwise and bend it into a circle. You can then place the turkey on top of it.
7. If you find your turkey to be a dry bird, you can re-hydrate it by adding chicken broth while cooking it. It will be juicy and ready to eat.
8. Store-bought gravy doesn’t have to stick with that. You can enhance the flavor by boiling it with a little soy sauce.
9. No rolling pin? No sweat! Use a bottle of wine to flatten the dough.
10. And making biscuits is easy when you cut out the shapes with a drinking glass.
11. Don’t have time to peel and mash potatoes? You can buy already-mashed spuds. You can also enhance them with heavy cream and butter before adding some small roasted potatoes for extra flavor.
12. Instead of cleaning potatoes for hours, put them into the dishwasher without the soap. After 12 minutes, they will come out clean and ready to go.
13. Need to peel some potatoes quickly? First, pierce them with a fork, throw them into a water-filled bowl and pop the bowl in the microwave for 10 minutes. The skin will come off easier and quicker.
14. Want to approach stuffing differently? Bake the stuffing by scooping it into muffin tins, and baking it in the oven. It becomes crisp and cooks quicker.
15. Veggie Hacks.
16. Avocado Hack
I need to find a way to make creative food for my doggie!
As I find more hacks, I’ll add them here!
Hello! I’m Alesha! I’m a musician, actress, entrepreneur and writer and recent hospital patient (I still can’t believe that is real). Follow on Twitter. If you like what I’m writing, give me a heart and share! :) I like hearts. Let me know what you want me to write! Click here!