Merry Christmas everyone!
My dog is a very happy dog, he got a lot of presents this morning!
I wanted to give a shoutout to some other groups also. My cousin posted it first and it resonated with me a lot, especially this year.
Sending love to……..
- Grieving a loss during the holidays
- Homesick for family and friends.
- Mentally and physically drained.
- Trying to hold it all together.
- Struggling to make magic for their kids.
- Worried about what the future holds.
7. The people battling mental illness during the holidays
8. The people who feel lonely during the holidays.
9. The people who are caregivers to someone who’s ill.
10. The people who struggle to afford a holiday celebration
11. (Repeated). The people who are grieving a loss during the holidays.
12. The people who are spending the holidays with people who isn’t supportive.
13. The parents with an empty stocking over the fireplace.
14. The couples whose Christmas wish is for a baby.
16. Anyone missing our normal routines as we stay at home
17. Those who have missed out on experiences or traditions this year.
18. Anyone who is struggling with their mental health.
13. Those worried about the New Year.
14. Anyone dealing with food related trauma or stress.
15. Anyone spending their first holiday without a loved one.
16.Anyone in the hospital or have a loved one in the hospital.
17. Those mourning the loss of a loved one.
18. Anyone who feels safe or uncomfortable.
19. Anyone who is alone or isolated from loved ones.
20. Anyone who is fighting or in disagreement with loved ones.
21. Anyone on the receiving end of bad news.
22. Trying to stay strong.
23. Anyone forced to close their business.
Some of these photos are blurry, and I’ll try to find better versions. And there’s tons, I couldn’t put all of them here.
Several of my friends and family members passed away this year. And way too many people inbtwn the ages of 21 to 34. Christmas doesn’t feel as magical. I didn’t tell many of my family members about my friends passing because we lost 4 this year (we have a big family, it comes with the territory). With a few recently passing. I’m thinking about you this holiday season. I love you all.
5 Lessons Learned From Living Through Grief
The cheeriness of the holiday season can be especially painful for someone who is grieving. Everyone's experience of…
It’s 2021 🔥🙌
If you like what you’ve read, please recommend it so others can read it as well. Please tell me what you want me to write about here!
Interested in what I done? Check out my LinkedIn profile I barely use lol. I’ll update it to add the new current businesses I’m working on one of these days. I haven’t updated it in months.