Quick Note About Motivation!
Here’s a little reminder about getting and staying motivated!
Here’s a silly question: when is the last time you got a massage?
Just like a massage, motivation invigorates you and gets you moving.
But it’s not something you do once and then you’re done. You don’t reach motivation and “stay” motivated. For instance, just because you ate three days ago, that doesn’t mean to stop eating today. You need to eat to stay alive right?
You have to regularly renew your supply.
And yet, most of us don’t think about renewing our motivation daily like we think about taking a shower or brushing our teeth.
It tends to happen when our productivity and enthusiasm start to wane that we try to get “motivated” once again.
But what if motivation was built into your daily routine?
- Perhaps it’s as simple as waking up to your favorite song.
- Or taking a few minutes each morning to read an inspiring book.
- Maybe it’s going for a run in the morning or meditating in the park at dawn.
- Maybe it’s talking with a friend about a goal, and taking steps to accomplish it.
- Maybe it’s having a support system when you take a leap of faith.
Whatever it takes, make motivation a daily priority and watch your life change! Truly!
Hello! I’m Alesha! I’m a musician, actress, entrepreneur and writer and foodie. Follow on Twitter. If you like what I’m writing, give me a heart and share! :) I like hearts. Let me know what you want me to write! Click here!