People Who Are Wealthy Are Wired Differently.
Achieving wealth has a lot to do with your mindset and having relentless self-belief.
After taking notes, and through observation personally, this is what I’m learning.
1.Wealthy people are comfortable with the uncomfortable. There are times when there is pressure on you that emotional, mental and psychological. The wealthy know that blazing a different trial isn’t easy. But in order to be successful, you have to do what most don’t to live a life that most can’t. The wealthy proceed even though fear is present. The average lets fear stop them from starting in the first place.
- Average Inner Dialogue:
- “I’m too young.”
- “I don’t have enough experience.”
- “I think I might be too old.”
- “I think i need to read one more book.
- “I need to do some research on the market.”
- “I need another degree”
- “I need to build a website.”
- “I’m not sure of my target niche.”
- “I think there’s a class I should take first.”
- “I’m still a bit unclear about my message.”
- “I don’t really know what to start writing about.”
- Wealthy Inner Dialogue:
- By taking action, you will find your direction, discover your voice, clarify your vision, define your mission.
- By taking action, the wealthy realizes they will attract opportunities and resources and people who will support them.
- By taking action, the wealthy will discern what you really need to sustain you on your journey.
- By taking action, the wealthy will know what works well and what needs to be improved.
- By taking action, the wealthy realizes even when you fail from time to time, you will move closer to your goals. The average would sit still for the next year or two and be nowhere in the direction of your dreams in that time period. The wealthy would charge full speed ahead on the desired path without fearing failure and be well along toward what you truly want.
2. The wealthy know that they can have their cake and eat it too. The wealthy believes that they can have anything they want if they have the right abundant and positive mindset. They don’t have to choose between being wealthy and having a great family. You can have them both.
3. Wealthy people have their money work smart for them. Average people work hard for their money. The wealthy get excited over gaining revenue over risky moves. While the average puts their focus on saving, the wealthy focuses on the bigger prize. In the middle of a crisis, they reject the small thinking. The wealthy knows when to take risks while the average ALWAYS play it safe. Have you heard the terms that you should be grateful to have a job in this economy? So have I. The wealthy are focused on adding value, and leveraging. The average has a tendency to exchange time for money . The wealthy realizes when you are trading time for money, your income will always be limited. Wealthy people don’t settle for an hourly wage, they think big. They believe in themselves and they are relentless. They believe in the things that others don’t see.
4. Wealthy people believe that being poor is evil. They see money as their friend, while average people think that being wealthy is evil. By thinking that money is the enemy, you will not attract money in your life. Because of this, wealthy people have the tendency to hang out with like minded people. Why hang out with people who think you are a snob, evil or worst, think that you are the bank? Have you ever noticed that there is certain shame that comes along with becoming wealthy in normal households? I even hear some of the people I know start hating on people who achieve wealth. Too many people think that wealthy people are dishonest or hit the lottery. Wealthy people know that wealth makes your life better, lead to less stress about paying bills and it allows you to afford experiences.
5. The Takeaway: Wealthy people are always learning and self improving. Average people have set their ways of doing things and think they know everything.
6. Bonus #1: Wealthy people are focused on being successful. Average people focus on material items, fancy cars, results, and looking successful. I notice too many times that too many people are too focused on looking successful rather than being successful. Notice how Mark Zuckerberg wears a normal tshirt and doesn’t have to wear a suit to impress other people? Because he actually has it, he doesn’t have to prove his wealth to anyone. I personally know of a billionaire that drives a Toyota. Could he get a Lamborghini? Sure. But he chooses the Toyota simply because he wants to. Unfortunately, too many people think if you don’t flaunt it, you don’t have it.
7. Bonus #2 Wealthy people realize that we all have the same 24 hours. They find success stories inspiring. The average person gets intimidated or jealous over someone else’s success. Too many think that someone else’s success means their downfall. The wealthy realizes that jealousy is a negative emotion. The negative energy will keep positive things from happening to them . What’s keeping the jealous from having what the successful person has? Themselves.
Recap Through Bullets
- The wealthy are willing to promote themselves and their value.
- Average joes people think negatively about selling and promotion.
- The wealthy are bigger than their problems. Average are smaller than their problems.
- Wealthy people are excellent quarterbacks. Poor people are poor receivers.
- Wealthy people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.
- Wealthy people know they can have it all”. Average joes think they have to pick and choose.
- Wealthy focus on their net worth. Average joes focus on their working income.
- Wealthy people manage their money well. Average people don’t manage money period.
- The wealthy have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
- The wealthy act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
- The wealthy constantly learn and grow. Average joes think they already got it.
- Wealthy people believe: “I create my life.” Average joes believe: “Life happens to me.”
- Wealthy people play the money game to win. Average joes play the money game to not lose.
- Wealthy people are committed to being rich. Average joes secretly want to be rich.
- Wealthy people think big. Average joes think small.
- Wealthy focus on opportunities. Average joes people focus on problems.
- Wealthy people admire other wealthy and successful people. Average joes envy rich and successful people.
- Wealthy people associate with positive, successful people. Average joes hang out with negative or unsuccessful people.
Hello! I’m Alesha! I’m a musician, actress, entrepreneur and writer and recent hospital patient (I still can’t believe that is real). Follow on Twitter. If you like what I’m writing, give me a heart and share! :) I like hearts. Let me know what you want me to write! Click here!