These moves would be useful in my day to day life.
Background: Shotokwan, and Taekwondo.
I got my two other styles that I’m studying when Covid 19 is over, and they are brand new styles to me! I’ll reveal the surprise later.
Here’s My Picks
- Evil Containment Trap
- Instant Transmission
- Solar Flare
- Time Skip, Flash Fist Crush
- Flying Nimbus
- Senzu Beans
- Bulma’s Time Machine
- Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Honorable Mentions (I.E I wouldn’t mind learning these if my energy allowed)
- Wolf Gang Fist
- Tides of Time
- Time Prison/Cage Of Light
- Destructio Disk
- Gallick Gun
- Big Bang Kamehameha
- Because I don’t like heights, I would face my fears everyday by flying. I would drive some then fly some.
- I would use evil containment in extreme situations only. Especially if I come across someone with a higher power level I’ll pull this out.
- I would be able to get to reach people and places by reading energy with ease. I would love to travel to Australia in one minute.
- Kamehameha is a no brainer. Duh.
- To the guys who get too close to me at bars, parks, and elsewhere. I will use solar flare on you. No means no.
- Time skips with the flash fish crush can be lethal.
- To be determined.
- Super Saiyan 2-Favorite Super Saiyan form.
- Automatious Ultra Instinct-It would be nice to separate your mind and your body and let them operate as two independent beings. Whis is right to not think too much. But the divine energy would be godly to have. Lawdz.
- Super Maximum Light Speed Mode
- Remains to be seen.
After reading Jiren’s backstory, he and I are almost like twins. He was betrayed by people he trusted in his past, and his solitary nature allows him to be comfortable with doing things alone. I do things alone, my fighting style resembles his-
If I trust you and only if I trust you I don’t mind allies and friends. While Goku liking teamwork is admirable, after having way too many people betray my trust I understand exactly how Jiren is. He’s the strongest mortal in the universe, and stronger than the gods of destruction. I wouldn’t let my guard down, and try not to mess around the way Goku/Gohan does. Both of them go easy on people too much. They need to finish off the enemies as quickly as possible.