2017 is almost here! I’m deciding to honor it accordingly by writing a post. Some of biggest accomplishments in my life happened to me this year (despite me being in the hospital this year).
- I became Facebook verified on March 3rd.
- During March, one of my guitar covers slightly went viral.
- On March 26th, I met up with Da’Rell Miller. After that I found out that Royalti Virtue would be my independent record label.
- On April 20th, I attended my first practice and formed a band named Sonic Ashes.
We ended up performing over the summer. Fact. Due to my health issues, we broke up. So yes, it was my fault the band didn’t perform after July.
- On May 7th, I ran my first mini marathon. I will not run that thing without training again.
- On June 19th, 2016 I met Steven Beason. I ended up booking a long term TV project from just meeting him. Filming starts in June 2017.
- On July 10th, 2016 we were riding down Central and found this cutie. Now I got me a doggie that I can’t imagine life without.
- On July 24th, 2016 I found my business partner Divyanshu Chaturvedi and EYTech. I didn’t realize how much my life would change after this day. We have a lot of startups and apps that will be created in the future.
A Passionate Web, Mobile App Design & Digital Marketing Agency.
EYTech is a Indianapolis and SF based Startup focused on collaborative web design, mobile app development, product…
- On August 18th, 2016 I got an email saying that I was a contributor for the Huffington Post. No words.
- On September 12th, 2016 I ended up signing an NDA for a project for acting. It’s getting to a point where I can’t really talk about my projects anymore.
- On September 21st, I signed up for Medium because I was invited to be a Thrive Global contributor. I actually write on Medium more than any other platform. Yesterday, I reached over 1000 followers on Medium. That’s crazy. I’ve never had anything grow that fast.
- On October 18th, I got the surprise of my life being in the hospital. My body is still out of wack because of this. Oh well. I’m not sitting on my butt anymore.
I told my label and business partner I look forward to topping all of this in 2017 and beyond. I know there’s plenty of things that I’m missing, but these stick in my mind the most. 2017 I’m ready for you.
Hello! I’m Alesha! I’m a musician, actress, entrepreneur and writer and foodie. Follow on Twitter. If you like what I’m writing, give me a heart and share! :) I like hearts. Let me know what you want me to write! Click here!